Jake Pavelka: “Sometimes Love Just Isn’t Enough”
4:34 pm, June 22nd, 2010
“Sometimes love just isn’t enough in a relationship,” says Jake Pavelka, as more details emerge about his split.
“I’m saddened,” acknowledges Pavelka, adding, “No matter what happens, Vienna and I will remain friends.”
When asked by TMZ if his rumored focus on fame drove the couple apart, the reality star answered, “I’m not even going to comment on that.”
Earlier today, Girardi denied allegations that she cheated on him.
Are you surprised or not that this “Bachelor” couple didn’t last?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!