Jake Pavelka: “Sometimes Love Just Isn’t Enough”
4:34 pm, June 22nd, 2010
“Sometimes love just isn’t enough in a relationship,” says Jake Pavelka, as more details emerge about his split.
“I’m saddened,” acknowledges Pavelka, adding, “No matter what happens, Vienna and I will remain friends.”
When asked by TMZ if his rumored focus on fame drove the couple apart, the reality star answered, “I’m not even going to comment on that.”
Earlier today, Girardi denied allegations that she cheated on him.
Are you surprised or not that this “Bachelor” couple didn’t last?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin