Jake Pavelka: “Sometimes Love Just Isn’t Enough”
4:34 pm, June 22nd, 2010
“Sometimes love just isn’t enough in a relationship,” says Jake Pavelka, as more details emerge about his split.
“I’m saddened,” acknowledges Pavelka, adding, “No matter what happens, Vienna and I will remain friends.”
When asked by TMZ if his rumored focus on fame drove the couple apart, the reality star answered, “I’m not even going to comment on that.”
Earlier today, Girardi denied allegations that she cheated on him.
Are you surprised or not that this “Bachelor” couple didn’t last?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court