Jake Pavelka And Vienna Girardi To Reunite… On TV
9:40 am, June 24th, 2010
The broken-up “Bachelor” couple will reunite for an appearance on “The Bachelorette” on July 5.
“America was there and stood with me at the birth of our relationship, and I think I owe it to them and to myself and Vienna to let everybody be there at the end of it,” says Pavelka.
“Hopefully, it’s gonna be some closure for me,” he tells “Extra.”
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments