Did Jake Gyllenhaal Charter a $150,000 Private Plane for Taylor Swift?
1:24 pm, November 15th, 2010
“Jake Gyllenhaal Whisks Taylor Swift Away To London On A Private Jet!” begins another unreliable story by Perez Hilton.
The bad blogger claims, “While Jake Gyllenhaal was in London this week, promoting his new movie Love and Other Drugs, he started to get this feeling, this lonely feeling. His heart yearned to be close to his new lady love, Taylor Swift, but alas, she was still in the U.S.”
“Easy fix to that though,” writes Perez, “Charter a private plane and get her booty across the pond!”
According to Perez, “Jake threw down more than $150K to fly T-Swizzle over to London so he could spend some ‘quality time’ together.”
What Perez – who never fact-checks – neglects to mention is that Swift was in London to perform at the Radio 1 Teen Awards.
Gyllenhaal did not fly her there for $150,000 – or even for $1.
Swift flew on a tour plane to her gig at the Radio 1 Teen Awards.
Once again, Perez is just plane wrong.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired