Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift in Dangerous Paparazzi Chase
2:28 pm, December 10th, 2010
The couple was being followed while driving through a residential neighborhood in Beverly Hills.
“This was scary,” says a source close to Gyllenhaal, who was forced to call the cops.
X17Online claims “Jake was TOTALLY overreacting,” and only notified the police because “he didn’t want anyone to get a shot of him and Taylor together,” but Gossip Cop is told it was a far more serious situation.
“This was not about a celebrity saying, ‘Don’t follow me,’” says our insider, adding that Gyllenhaal and Swift “felt they were in jeopardy.”
But it wasn’t just Swift’s safety and his own that Gyllenhaal was concerned about. “There were people on the sidewalk, families” in the neighborhood, we’re told, who could have potentially been injured.
“It was really dangerous,” reiterates our source, who says the police stopped six paparazzi cars that were right on Gyllenhaal’s car.
Unfortunately, after Gyllenhaal drove on, there were four more paparazzi cars – out of the police’s view – who still followed the couple.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?