Jake Gyllenhaal Taken to Emergency Room After Punching Mirror on Movie Set
12:29 pm, November 14th, 2013
Jake Gyllenhaal was rushed to the emergency room after punching a mirror on the Los Angeles set of his movie Nightcrawler on Wednesday.
He received stitches and returned later in the day.
A source tells us the incident occurred during an intense and emotional moment for Gyllenhaal’s character, when he (purposefully) banged his hand against a mirror.
Unfortunately, it shattered and he was badly cut.
Gossip Cop has reached out for additional details concerning the actor’s injury.
We will have updates.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Gyllenhaal has dramatically lost weight for his Nightcrawler role.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents