Jake Gyllenhaal Taken to Emergency Room After Punching Mirror on Movie Set
12:29 pm, November 14th, 2013
Jake Gyllenhaal was rushed to the emergency room after punching a mirror on the Los Angeles set of his movie Nightcrawler on Wednesday.
He received stitches and returned later in the day.
A source tells us the incident occurred during an intense and emotional moment for Gyllenhaal’s character, when he (purposefully) banged his hand against a mirror.
Unfortunately, it shattered and he was badly cut.
Gossip Cop has reached out for additional details concerning the actor’s injury.
We will have updates.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Gyllenhaal has dramatically lost weight for his Nightcrawler role.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look