Jake Gyllenhaal and Carey Mulligan “Making Sweet Music Together”?
3:46 pm, February 8th, 2011
The outlet speculates that the former Brothers co-stars may be dating because they hit up a Mumford & Sons show this weekend in Nashville.
“Once the concert was over, the pair headed to the City House restaurant for a meal together with the band,” writes Radar, which goes on to suggest that Mulligan “may be ready to move on with somebody less wild” than her ex Shia LaBeouf.
But while Mulligan and Gyllenhaal dating sounds like a nice idea, it’s not true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop the two stars are “just friends,” and they were at the concert separately “to see a mutual friend.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage