Jake Gyllenhaal and Carey Mulligan “Making Sweet Music Together”?
3:46 pm, February 8th, 2011
The outlet speculates that the former Brothers co-stars may be dating because they hit up a Mumford & Sons show this weekend in Nashville.
“Once the concert was over, the pair headed to the City House restaurant for a meal together with the band,” writes Radar, which goes on to suggest that Mulligan “may be ready to move on with somebody less wild” than her ex Shia LaBeouf.
But while Mulligan and Gyllenhaal dating sounds like a nice idea, it’s not true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop the two stars are “just friends,” and they were at the concert separately “to see a mutual friend.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement