Jake Gyllenhaal and Carey Mulligan “Making Sweet Music Together”?
3:46 pm, February 8th, 2011
The outlet speculates that the former Brothers co-stars may be dating because they hit up a Mumford & Sons show this weekend in Nashville.
“Once the concert was over, the pair headed to the City House restaurant for a meal together with the band,” writes Radar, which goes on to suggest that Mulligan “may be ready to move on with somebody less wild” than her ex Shia LaBeouf.
But while Mulligan and Gyllenhaal dating sounds like a nice idea, it’s not true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop the two stars are “just friends,” and they were at the concert separately “to see a mutual friend.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again