Jake Gyllenhaal Bought Taylor Swift a $100,000 Bracelet?
5:15 pm, December 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“It’s an Oscar-worthy bracelet — nearly 30 carats of colorless diamonds set in white gold,” HollywoodLife quotes an In Touch “source” as saying. “It cost Jake about $100,000, but he wanted to do something special for Taylor’s birthday.”
Not only that, but HollywoodLife even posted a picture of “a similar” looking bracelet.
Wait, there’s more…
According to their so-called “source,” who knows as much about celebrities as our insurance selling neighbor, Gyllenhaal and Swift “love coffee, so he sent her 21 pounds of the best Kona coffee available, along with a coffee grinder and a coffeemaker… And he made her a birthday card, as opposed to buying a generic one!”
Here’s what HollywoodLife and In Touch got right: NOTHING.
Here’s what HollywoodLife and In Touch got wrong: EVERYTHING.
Gyllenhaal did NOT buy Swift a $100,000 diamond bracelet – or 21 pounds of coffee.
A rep for Gyllenhaal tells Gossip Cop: “All aspects of this are false.”
Additionally, as we noted last week, stories about Gyllenhaal buying Swift a $10,000 guitar are also not true.
P.S. Even our insurance selling neighbor correctly guessed this was all bogus.
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White