Jake Gyllenhaal Bought Taylor Swift a $100,000 Bracelet?
5:15 pm, December 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“It’s an Oscar-worthy bracelet — nearly 30 carats of colorless diamonds set in white gold,” HollywoodLife quotes an In Touch “source” as saying. “It cost Jake about $100,000, but he wanted to do something special for Taylor’s birthday.”
Not only that, but HollywoodLife even posted a picture of “a similar” looking bracelet.
Wait, there’s more…
According to their so-called “source,” who knows as much about celebrities as our insurance selling neighbor, Gyllenhaal and Swift “love coffee, so he sent her 21 pounds of the best Kona coffee available, along with a coffee grinder and a coffeemaker… And he made her a birthday card, as opposed to buying a generic one!”
Here’s what HollywoodLife and In Touch got right: NOTHING.
Here’s what HollywoodLife and In Touch got wrong: EVERYTHING.
Gyllenhaal did NOT buy Swift a $100,000 diamond bracelet – or 21 pounds of coffee.
A rep for Gyllenhaal tells Gossip Cop: “All aspects of this are false.”
Additionally, as we noted last week, stories about Gyllenhaal buying Swift a $10,000 guitar are also not true.
P.S. Even our insurance selling neighbor correctly guessed this was all bogus.
You might like:
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- How to Dress Like Ariana Grande
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Kim Kardashian Begs for Divorce Before Baby Comes
- The Judds Are The Original Lohans
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks
- Adrianne Palicki Stars in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation"
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport
- Lamar Odom Given Three Years Probation in DUI
- Who Is Pippa Middleton Marrying?