Jaden Smith “Threatened” Girl on Instagram With Obscene Rant?
1:13 pm, December 3rd, 2012
According to the site, which has a very dicey track record when it comes to reporting about the famous family, Jaden told the user she has a “big p***y” and “threatened” to do something obscene to her.
MediaFakeOut writes, “There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG in the Smith household… for the 12 year old [Willow Smith] to be getting GREEN MOHAWKS and the 14 year old [Jaden] to feel COMFORTABLE spouting this FILTH on the internet.”
The blog then posts screenshots of a series of explicit messages from the Instagram account @letsmakeItdotorg, which has a photo of Jaden as its avatar.
“We’re just gonna pray that Will and Jada can work this out,” adds MediaTakeOut.
Well, instead of praying, Gossip Cop simply checked with a rep for Pinkett in order to see if Jaden has any affiliation to this account.
He absolutely does NOT.
The rep tells us, “This was 100% not him.”
Jaden’s Instagram handle is “@letsmakeitdotorg,” but the messages came from a parody account called “@letsmakeltdotorg” — with a lowercase “L” standing in for the “i.”
The user clearly states in his bio that the account is “just another funny parody.”
Once again, MediaTakeOut gets duped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?