Jaden Smith “Threatened” Girl on Instagram With Obscene Rant?
1:13 pm, December 3rd, 2012
According to the site, which has a very dicey track record when it comes to reporting about the famous family, Jaden told the user she has a “big p***y” and “threatened” to do something obscene to her.
MediaFakeOut writes, “There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG in the Smith household… for the 12 year old [Willow Smith] to be getting GREEN MOHAWKS and the 14 year old [Jaden] to feel COMFORTABLE spouting this FILTH on the internet.”
The blog then posts screenshots of a series of explicit messages from the Instagram account @letsmakeItdotorg, which has a photo of Jaden as its avatar.
“We’re just gonna pray that Will and Jada can work this out,” adds MediaTakeOut.
Well, instead of praying, Gossip Cop simply checked with a rep for Pinkett in order to see if Jaden has any affiliation to this account.
He absolutely does NOT.
The rep tells us, “This was 100% not him.”
Jaden’s Instagram handle is “@letsmakeitdotorg,” but the messages came from a parody account called “@letsmakeltdotorg” — with a lowercase “L” standing in for the “i.”
The user clearly states in his bio that the account is “just another funny parody.”
Once again, MediaTakeOut gets duped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z