Jaden & Will Smith Talk on Ellen About Emancipation Rumors (VIDEO)
1:09 pm, May 15th, 2013VIDEO
It all began with a story in The Sun, which claimed Jaden “decided that for his 15th birthday in July he would like the gift of FREEDOM from his parents — and to be able to live in a home of his own.”
While appearing on Wednesday’s show, Ellen DeGeneres asked about whether it was true that Jaden wanted to be emancipated, and he told the talk show host, “I’m not going anywhere.”
He explained, “Everything at [Will's] house is free… I will be there for 20, 30 more years.”
Check out the video for more of what Jaden said, and how Will reacted to the emancipation rumor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?