CLAIM: Jaden Smith Wants To Be Emancipated From Will and Jada
10:54 am, May 14th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Jaden Smith has “decided that for his 15th birthday in July he would like the gift of FREEDOM from his parents — and to be able to live in a home of his own,” reports The Sun.
The tabloid claims Will Smith revealed that Jaden told him, “Dad, I want to be emancipated.”
The paper quotes Will as saying, “I know if we do this, he can be an emancipated minor, because he really wants to have his own place, like ooh.”
“That’s the backlash. On the other side, if kids just want to have command of their lives, I understand,” the movie star allegedly added.
Wow, that’s pretty wild.
But is it true?
Unlike a number of other blogs who regurgitated The Sun’s reporting without bothering to fact-check, Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Will, who tells Jaden does NOT want to be emancipated from his parents.
Will’s publicist tells us exclusively, “This isn’t real.”
Gossip Cop will update when we find out where this all came from.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West