Mick’s Daughter Jade Jagger Weds DJ Adrian Fillary
4:44 pm, June 30th, 2012
Jade, a fashion designer who created her own gown for the occasion, married Fillary, a DJ, at the Aynhoe Park Hotel in Oxfordshire.
Bianca Jagger, the bride’s mother, and Jade’s stepmother Jerry Hall were both in attendance, as were Kate Moss and her husband, Jamie Hence, with Moss’ daughter Lila Grace performing flower girl duties.
It’s been reported that Mick planned to perform at the reception following the ceremony.
Jade, the only child of Mick and Bianca, has two daughters of her own from a previous relationship with Piers Jackson.
She and Fillary became engaged in February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents