Mick’s Daughter Jade Jagger Weds DJ Adrian Fillary
4:44 pm, June 30th, 2012
Jade, a fashion designer who created her own gown for the occasion, married Fillary, a DJ, at the Aynhoe Park Hotel in Oxfordshire.
Bianca Jagger, the bride’s mother, and Jade’s stepmother Jerry Hall were both in attendance, as were Kate Moss and her husband, Jamie Hence, with Moss’ daughter Lila Grace performing flower girl duties.
It’s been reported that Mick planned to perform at the reception following the ceremony.
Jade, the only child of Mick and Bianca, has two daughters of her own from a previous relationship with Piers Jackson.
She and Fillary became engaged in February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'