Jada Pinkett Smith Addresses “Open Marriage” Rumors: Will Is “His Own Man”
7:44 pm, April 3rd, 2013VIDEOS
“No, I think people get that idea because Will and I are very relaxed with one another,” the actress says when asked about the speculation — before going on to reveal she’s told “always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be okay.’”
“Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man,” she explains. “He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
Pinkett Smith, who has been married to the Oscar nominee since 1997, also says her hubby is her “best friend,” which has made their marriage easier.
“I don’t think it’s easy to be married to anyone. I think that you have to go into a relationship knowing — especially when you’re dedicating to someone for the rest of your life — this is a life partnership,” says Pinkett Smith.
She adds, “He’s my best friend. He’s been by my side through some of the most difficult parts of my life. And so that’s something you can never take away.”
“One thing is for sure: I love him deeply,” Pinkett Smith says.
Check out the videos below for more, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?