Jada Pinkett Smith Slams Divorce Rumors
10:57 am, August 10th, 2012
“It seems like [that rumor] happens at least once a year, or at least once every two years,” the actress and singer tells Essence.
Smith continues, “It’s rumored that we’re getting a divorce. But no. We’re not getting a divorce. Where am I gonna go? Where am I going to go?”
She and Will have been married since 1997.
“That’s my boo,” Smith says of her husband. “It’s like he’s another part of me.”
The Smiths recently appeared together before Congress to talk about human trafficking, an issue that daughter Willow first brought to their attention.
It would be nice if more magazines focused on that instead of bogus breakup rumors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right