Simon Cowell And Jada Pinkett-Smith Announce New Reality Show About DJs
11:24 am, January 25th, 2012
The series will be produced by Cowell’s SYCO Entertainment and Will Smith’s production company, Overbrook Entertainment, along with Sony Pictures Television.
Says the actress, “This show will comb the world to find a new breed of talent.”
“I am happy to be creating it alongside Simon Cowell, the Sony team, and my partner Miguel Melendez, on behalf of the Overbrook family,” she adds.
Cowell says he’s “been working on this show for over a year and we wanted to partner with the right people.”
“As soon as I met Jada and Miguel from Overbrook, I knew they would be our ideal partners,” he explains.
But why a show about deejays?
They “are the new rock stars. It feels like the right time to make this show,” Cowell says.
The show is expected to air in both the United States and the U.K., although the networks have not yet been announced.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Fashion Fail: Hayley Williams' Plastic Bag Dress
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction