Jada Pinkett Says She’ll Never Leave Will Smith, Slams “Cruel” Tabloid Media
9:49 am, June 4th, 2013
Pinkett tells the mag she and Smith will never break up, saying, “What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one. I’m sorry.”
The star goes on slam the tabloid rumor mill, sharing, “I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel.”
Pinkett also talks about the couple’s home life with their two famous kids, Willow and Jaden.
She says that despite the Smith clan’s superstar status, they’re just like every other family.
Pinkett reveals, “We tend to find magic in the mundane. Picking Willow up from her girlfriend’s house at 9:30PM, and enjoying that ride together, then stopping at 7-Eleven to get some ice cream as a family.”
The issue hits newsstands on June 11.
What do you think of Pinkett’s interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin