REPORT: Jackson Rathbone Joins “No Ordinary Family”
12:40 am, August 28th, 2010
Jackson Rathbone, a veteran of The Twilight Saga and The Last Airbender, is reportedly joining a new TV series that also features superhuman powers.
The actor is set to play high schooler Trent Stafford on “No Ordinary Family” in what could become a recurring role, according to EW.com.
Rathbone will portray a classmate of Kay Panabaker‘s newly telepathic character.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks