Jackson Rathbone of Twilight & Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy!
9:32 pm, July 5th, 2012
Jackson Rathbone is a dad!
The Twilight actor and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi welcomed a son on Thursday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
“Jackson Rathbone’s baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI, was born today at 9:43 a.m.,” the rep tells us.
The newborn weighed in at 8 pounds and 11 ounces.
Rathbone, who confirmed he and Hafsadi were expecting in February, took to Twitter late Thursday to thank fans “for the love & support.”
“Sheila & I couldn’t be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy,” he wrote, adding, “Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day!”
Best known for portraying Jasper Hale in the Twilight films, Rathbone also performed in the band 100 Monkeys.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?