Jackson Rathbone of Twilight & Girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi Welcome Baby Boy!
9:32 pm, July 5th, 2012
Jackson Rathbone is a dad!
The Twilight actor and girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi welcomed a son on Thursday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
“Jackson Rathbone’s baby boy, Monroe Jackson Rathbone VI, was born today at 9:43 a.m.,” the rep tells us.
The newborn weighed in at 8 pounds and 11 ounces.
Rathbone, who confirmed he and Hafsadi were expecting in February, took to Twitter late Thursday to thank fans “for the love & support.”
“Sheila & I couldn’t be happier to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy,” he wrote, adding, “Feeling so blessed! What an amazing day!”
Best known for portraying Jasper Hale in the Twilight films, Rathbone also performed in the band 100 Monkeys.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture