Jackie Chan Victim of Death Hoax
9:20 am, March 29th, 2011
Jackie Chan is the victim of a sick, BOGUS death hoax.
A gross prank that’s caught fire on Twitter and other social media this morning claims the action star has died of a heart attack.
But Chan is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These frequent, totally bogus stories about Chan and dozens of other celebrities “dying” are not funny.
Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"