Jackie Chan Victim of Death Hoax
9:20 am, March 29th, 2011
Jackie Chan is the victim of a sick, BOGUS death hoax.
A gross prank that’s caught fire on Twitter and other social media this morning claims the action star has died of a heart attack.
But Chan is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These frequent, totally bogus stories about Chan and dozens of other celebrities “dying” are not funny.
Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Remember Cordelia From Buffy The Vampire Slayer?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles