Jackass: Bad Grandpa Laughs Its Way to Big Box Office Win Over Gravity
12:15 pm, October 27th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Bad Grandpa, from Jackass mastermind Johnny Knoxville, debuted in the top spot at the box office.
The movie featuring the (fake) 86-year-old Irving Zisman in uproarious public situations over-performed by taking in a more-than-expected $32 million.
The #1 movie for three straight weeks, Gravity, dropped to second place with $20.3 million.
Captain Phillips, the piracy thriller starring Tom Hanks, earned $11.8 million for the #3 spot.
The Counselor, featuring Michael Fassbender and Cameron Diaz, opened fourth with $8 million, followed by $6.1 million for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
Rounding out the Top 10 were: Carrie ($5.9 million), Escape Plan ($4.3 million), 12 Years a Slave ($2.2 million), Enough Said ($1.6 million), and Prisoners ($1.1 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained