WATCH: Jack Osbourne Opens Up About His Multiple Sclerosis on The Talk
3:47 pm, June 20th, 2012VIDEO
No sooner had Jack sat down with the co-hosts (including his mom, Sharon) than he was asked how he’s doing.
Osbourne responded, “Honestly, I’m fine.”
He noted that he initially “went blind in my right eye,” which is what led him to get examined, but added that he now has 80 percent of his vision back.
“It’s a totally unpredictable disease,” he said.
Jack told the audience he’s “only known about [having MS] for five weeks,” but has had ”symptoms for the last 3 or 4 years,” including problems with his bladder and stomach, as well as numbness in his legs.
Jack went on to describe how it’s a “tricky” disease to diagnose, and detailed the tests he’s had done.
Stelly immediately told the crowd, “He’s going to be OK,” and that they’re “trying to stay positive.”
Jack added that many people think MS is a death sentence, but “that’s a huge misconception.”
He says he now injects himself with amino acids, and the worst part so far is that “it really stings.”
Check out the interview below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!