Jack Osbourne Helps Rescue Drowning Heart Attack Victim on Hawaiian Beach
6:55 pm, October 9th, 2012
Jack Osbourne saved a woman’s life in Hawaii on Monday.
The reality star’s new wife, Lisa Stelly, made the revelation on Twitter Tuesday, writing, “Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who’d had a heart attack and drown [sic].”
She continued, “They resuscitated her until the ambulance came.”
Though Osbourne himself has remained mum on his heroics, Stelly revealed the woman is now “in a stable condition.”
On Sunday, Osbourne and Stelly wed on Hawaii’s Kona-Kohala coast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage