Jack Osbourne Helps Rescue Drowning Heart Attack Victim on Hawaiian Beach
6:55 pm, October 9th, 2012
Jack Osbourne saved a woman’s life in Hawaii on Monday.
The reality star’s new wife, Lisa Stelly, made the revelation on Twitter Tuesday, writing, “Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who’d had a heart attack and drown [sic].”
She continued, “They resuscitated her until the ambulance came.”
Though Osbourne himself has remained mum on his heroics, Stelly revealed the woman is now “in a stable condition.”
On Sunday, Osbourne and Stelly wed on Hawaii’s Kona-Kohala coast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship