Jack Osbourne Helps Rescue Drowning Heart Attack Victim on Hawaiian Beach
6:55 pm, October 9th, 2012
Jack Osbourne saved a woman’s life in Hawaii on Monday.
The reality star’s new wife, Lisa Stelly, made the revelation on Twitter Tuesday, writing, “Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who’d had a heart attack and drown [sic].”
She continued, “They resuscitated her until the ambulance came.”
Though Osbourne himself has remained mum on his heroics, Stelly revealed the woman is now “in a stable condition.”
On Sunday, Osbourne and Stelly wed on Hawaii’s Kona-Kohala coast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?