Jack Osbourne: I Have Multiple Sclerosis
7:32 pm, June 17th, 2012
Jack Osbourne was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, he reveals in a new interview.
“I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’” Jack says of learning he has the neurological disorder.
He adds to People, “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
As Osbourne adjusts to living with the disease, his sister Kelly has taken to Twitter to ask for well-wishes.
“Please support my brother @mrjacko in not only his bravery but honesty!” she writes, adding, “i love you so much jack & I’m so proud of you!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court