Jack Osbourne: I Have Multiple Sclerosis
7:32 pm, June 17th, 2012
Jack Osbourne was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, he reveals in a new interview.
“I was just angry and frustrated and kept thinking, ‘Why now?’” Jack says of learning he has the neurological disorder.
He adds to People, “I’ve got a family and that’s what’s supposed to be the most important thing.”
As Osbourne adjusts to living with the disease, his sister Kelly has taken to Twitter to ask for well-wishes.
“Please support my brother @mrjacko in not only his bravery but honesty!” she writes, adding, “i love you so much jack & I’m so proud of you!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo