Perez wrong about Jack Nicholson & Jessica Simpson
8:02 am, May 30th, 2010
Hilton claims Nicholson recently invited Simpson to have dinner at his home, but she declined and wondered, “How Jack got my number as we’ve never met.”
The bad blogger then editorializes, “We all know he likes the young ladies, but come on, this is getting ridiculous!”
Actually the phrase, “come on, this is getting ridiculous” could just as easily apply to Hilton and his reporting of this story.
Gossip Cop checked out this tale, and a source close to Simpson assured us it’s “not true at all.” Nicholson never invited her to his house for dinner.
The source added that Simpson laughed over Hilton’s completely fabricated story, which she thought was “hysterical.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?