Ja Rule: I Did NOT Leave My Wife For My Male Prison Cellmate
6:59 pm, December 8th, 2013PHOTO
Ja Rule NOT leave his wife for his prison cellmate, despite a crazy rumor circulating the web.
A parody blog called Cream Bmp Daily wrote that the rapper’s wife Aisha Atkins told MTV her husband was dating his male prison mate, and some sloppy blogs picked up the fake story as an actual report.
The site quoted Atkins as saying, “He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b**ch. We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
But Ja Rule quickly took to Twitter to debunk the bogus story.
He tweeted, ”Ok I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…”
The performer then posted a photo of himself and Atkins flipping off the camera while kissing (see below), along with the message, “Sorry to disappoint all the haters who want the rumors to be true so bad lol. Merry Xmas stupid love Mick&Mal. Lmao.”
Ja Rule was released from jail in May after serving two sentences for illegal gun possession and tax evasion.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court