Ja Rule: I Did NOT Leave My Wife For My Male Prison Cellmate
6:59 pm, December 8th, 2013PHOTO
Ja Rule NOT leave his wife for his prison cellmate, despite a crazy rumor circulating the web.
A parody blog called Cream Bmp Daily wrote that the rapper’s wife Aisha Atkins told MTV her husband was dating his male prison mate, and some sloppy blogs picked up the fake story as an actual report.
The site quoted Atkins as saying, “He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b**ch. We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
But Ja Rule quickly took to Twitter to debunk the bogus story.
He tweeted, ”Ok I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…”
The performer then posted a photo of himself and Atkins flipping off the camera while kissing (see below), along with the message, “Sorry to disappoint all the haters who want the rumors to be true so bad lol. Merry Xmas stupid love Mick&Mal. Lmao.”
Ja Rule was released from jail in May after serving two sentences for illegal gun possession and tax evasion.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship