Perez Hilton Can’t Wait for Leonardo DiCaprio’s J. Edgar Hoover “Musical”
10:48 am, June 28th, 2011
At this point, no one needs more evidence that Perez Hilton is terrible at his job.
But this gaffe was just too good to let slide.
“Talk about random!” blurts the blogger.
He writes, “Clint Eastwood is working with Beyonce to get Leonardo DiCaprio on board with his new biopic, A Star is Born. The musical, which will cover the life of J Edgar Hoover, has been in the works at Warner Bros. for several years now.”
Perez, Perez, Perez.
In his reality-challenged haze of cutting and pasting, the blogger somehow managed to confuse Eastwood’s gritty movie about legendary FBI director Hoover – which DiCaprio already filmed months ago – with… the love story of a singer once portrayed by Barbra Streisand.
They are separate projects.
While we’re sure Beyonce would be great in a musical version of J. Edgar Hoover’s life… um, that movie’s not happening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kourtney Kardashian & Her Dinner Dates
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing