Ivanka Trump: We Did NOT Stage Donald Intervention Over Obama Criticism
9:23 am, November 28th, 2012
The New York Daily News had reported the supposed confrontation, claiming that Ivanka — along with brothers Eric and Donald, Jr. — decided to approach the “Celebrity Apprentice” star and “ask him to turn it down a notch with the presidential bashing” in the days before the recent election.
“The three of them met and went to see their dad in his Fifth Ave. office,” a source told the Daily News. “They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has. They understand completely he’s always been outspoken and that he likes attention, but this is too much.”
On Wednesday, Ivanka blasted the story.
She tweeted, “I totally respect @realDonaldTrump’s opinions & right to articulate his views, which is what I would have told @nydailynews if they’d called me to fact check their false story.”
The elder Trump’s rep also disputed the Daily News account of events in the original report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan