Ivanka Trump: We Did NOT Stage Donald Intervention Over Obama Criticism
9:23 am, November 28th, 2012
The New York Daily News had reported the supposed confrontation, claiming that Ivanka — along with brothers Eric and Donald, Jr. — decided to approach the “Celebrity Apprentice” star and “ask him to turn it down a notch with the presidential bashing” in the days before the recent election.
“The three of them met and went to see their dad in his Fifth Ave. office,” a source told the Daily News. “They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has. They understand completely he’s always been outspoken and that he likes attention, but this is too much.”
On Wednesday, Ivanka blasted the story.
She tweeted, “I totally respect @realDonaldTrump’s opinions & right to articulate his views, which is what I would have told @nydailynews if they’d called me to fact check their false story.”
The elder Trump’s rep also disputed the Daily News account of events in the original report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank