Donald Trump Announces Granddaughter’s Name Arabella Rose
8:55 am, July 18th, 2011
Donald Trump called in to “Fox & Friends” this morning, and announced his granddaughter’s name.
The new grandpa used the opportunity to also weigh in on the current political landscape, noting that if the Republicans don’t nominate a viable candidate, he could jump into the race.
Trump said after the “Apprentice” season is over, he “might do something,” but not as a republican since it would be too late to run as a GOP candidate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities