Donald Trump Announces Granddaughter’s Name Arabella Rose
8:55 am, July 18th, 2011
Donald Trump called in to “Fox & Friends” this morning, and announced his granddaughter’s name.
The new grandpa used the opportunity to also weigh in on the current political landscape, noting that if the Republicans don’t nominate a viable candidate, he could jump into the race.
Trump said after the “Apprentice” season is over, he “might do something,” but not as a republican since it would be too late to run as a GOP candidate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents