CLAIM: Tom Cruise Daughter Isabella Joining Scientology’s Sea Org
1:26 pm, August 24th, 2012
The paper claims that Isabella began weighing the option of becoming part of the rigorous program (wherein the highest levels of Scientology are taught), after her boyfriend Eddie Frencher reportedly joined the group, and she was allegedly cut off from contact with him for a few days.
According to the outlet, Isabella is likely “under intense pressure” to sign up or “be forced to give up her relationship with Frencher.”
A source for the Village Voice adds, “Bella is very serious about following Eddie into the Sea Org.”
NO, SHE IS NOT.
A rep for Cruise tells Gossip Cop “it’s false” that Isabella is considering joining the Church of Scientology’s religious order.
In fact, Isabella is actually in Europe with her famous father as he prepares to film All You Need is Kill.
After Katie Holmes filed for divorce from Cruise in June, it was claimed she did so in order to protect Suri from being shipped off to Sea Org, but this report was also totally UNTRUE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?