WATCH: Isabel Gonzalez, 16, Surprised by Randy Jackson, Called a ‘Star’ on “Idol”
9:11 pm, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
Isabel Gonzalez got a big surprise when Randy Jackson recently showed up at her Georgia high school, as seen on Wednesday’s “American Idol.”
The 16-year-old was nominated to audition for the show by her aunt, and given her official invite by Jackson.
And when Gonzalez came to her Charlotte audition and performed a Sam Cooke cover, it was more than clear why she deserved that nomination.
“I’m absolutely head over heels in love with you. Everything about you,” Nicki Minaj told her, adding, “I could listen to you sing all day. You do it so effortlessly.”
Keith Urban revealed he was ready to vote after about “four seconds,” calling Gonzalez “a natural” and commending her confidence.
Added Mariah Carey, “People are going to fall in with love you. You are a star!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?