WATCH: Isabel Gonzalez, 16, Surprised by Randy Jackson, Called a ‘Star’ on “Idol”
9:11 pm, January 23rd, 2013VIDEO
Isabel Gonzalez got a big surprise when Randy Jackson recently showed up at her Georgia high school, as seen on Wednesday’s “American Idol.”
The 16-year-old was nominated to audition for the show by her aunt, and given her official invite by Jackson.
And when Gonzalez came to her Charlotte audition and performed a Sam Cooke cover, it was more than clear why she deserved that nomination.
“I’m absolutely head over heels in love with you. Everything about you,” Nicki Minaj told her, adding, “I could listen to you sing all day. You do it so effortlessly.”
Keith Urban revealed he was ready to vote after about “four seconds,” calling Gonzalez “a natural” and commending her confidence.
Added Mariah Carey, “People are going to fall in with love you. You are a star!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller