Is Will Smith Crowding Wife Jada Pinkett Smith’s Show?
2:13 pm, March 29th, 2010
According to the paper’s “well-connected insider,” a recent, unplanned eight-day hiatus was ordered by the show’s network, TNT, to “sort out all of the production’s complications,” which executives supposedly blame on Will Smith “because he isn’t cooperating with the rest of the team.”
“He is not currently shooting a movie,” says the so-called “snitch,” “So he’s been a constant on the set in recent weeks.”
Reportedly, husband Smith’s frequent requests for script revisions and offers of other input “pushed back the production schedule tremendously,” causing everything to “spiral out of control.”
Gossip Cop isn’t sure what this “insider” is seeing on set, but perhaps a visit to the (real) eye doctor is in order.
The real reason for the hiatus, we’re told, was a serious illness of a Smith family member, something one of the Daily News‘ own sources says.
And a rep for the actor and producer assures Gossip Cop the loose talk pinning the break on any kind of behind-the-scenes drama is “definitely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together