Identity Thief Steals Big Box Office Win
10:55 am, February 10th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Identity Thief won the weekend box office, with the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy earning $36.6 million, even as a blizzard batters the East Coast.
Zombie romance Warm Bodies took second with $11.5 million.
Nabbing third was the new thriller Side Effects, starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law and Channing Tatum, which had $10 million in ticket sales.
Oscar contender Silver Linings Playbook and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters came in fourth and fifth places with $6.9 million and $5.6 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Jessica Chastain’s Mama ($4.3 million), Jessica Chastain’s Zero Dark Thirty ($4 million), Argo ($2.5 million), Django Unchained ($2.3 million), and Lincoln ($1.9 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?