Identity Thief Steals Big Box Office Win
10:55 am, February 10th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Identity Thief won the weekend box office, with the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy earning $36.6 million, even as a blizzard batters the East Coast.
Zombie romance Warm Bodies took second with $11.5 million.
Nabbing third was the new thriller Side Effects, starring Rooney Mara, Jude Law and Channing Tatum, which had $10 million in ticket sales.
Oscar contender Silver Linings Playbook and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters came in fourth and fifth places with $6.9 million and $5.6 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Jessica Chastain’s Mama ($4.3 million), Jessica Chastain’s Zero Dark Thirty ($4 million), Argo ($2.5 million), Django Unchained ($2.3 million), and Lincoln ($1.9 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress