Identity Thief Steals Box Office Again
9:20 am, February 24th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Identity Thief stole a slow box office this Oscars Weekend.
The Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy earned $14.1 million, which was enough to beat second place finisher, Dwayne Johnson’s new release Snitch, which took in $13 million.
Alien family film Escape From Planet Earth came in third with $11 million.
The Julianne Hough-Josh Duhamel romance Safe Haven and Bruce Willis’ action sequel A Good Day to Die Hard took fourth and fifth places with $10.6 million and $10 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were alien thriller Dark Skies ($8.9 million), Oscar contender Silver Linings Playbook ($6.1 million), zombie romance Warm Bodies ($4.8 million), the supernatural Beautiful Creatures ($3.4 million), and pharmacological drama Side Effects ($3.3 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'