Ice-T Makes Inappropriate Comment About Russell Armstrong’s Death
3:03 pm, August 16th, 2011
While many reality stars have are taking to Twitter to offer their condolences to Taylor Armstrong following her estranged husband Russell‘s apparent suicide, Ice-T used the tragedy to take a hurtful swipe at the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member.
After a follower informed Ice-T of Armstrong’s alleged hanging, the “Ice Loves Coco” star tweeted, “Bad Joke… But alotta those wives would make me consider it [suicide]“
Where is the “joke” here?
Jokes are supposed to be funny, but Ice-T’s remark is just plain inappropriate and tasteless.
What do you think?
Sound off below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained