Ice-T Makes Inappropriate Comment About Russell Armstrong’s Death
3:03 pm, August 16th, 2011
While many reality stars have are taking to Twitter to offer their condolences to Taylor Armstrong following her estranged husband Russell‘s apparent suicide, Ice-T used the tragedy to take a hurtful swipe at the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member.
After a follower informed Ice-T of Armstrong’s alleged hanging, the “Ice Loves Coco” star tweeted, “Bad Joke… But alotta those wives would make me consider it [suicide]“
Where is the “joke” here?
Jokes are supposed to be funny, but Ice-T’s remark is just plain inappropriate and tasteless.
What do you think?
Sound off below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Iggy Azalea Brings Back The 90's in a Big Way
- Russell Simmons Reveals What Co-Parenting is Like with Kimora Lee
- 11 Stars Who Had Plastic Surgery Before 30
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely Does Date Night in Boyfriend Jeans