Ice-T Makes Inappropriate Comment About Russell Armstrong’s Death
3:03 pm, August 16th, 2011
While many reality stars have are taking to Twitter to offer their condolences to Taylor Armstrong following her estranged husband Russell‘s apparent suicide, Ice-T used the tragedy to take a hurtful swipe at the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member.
After a follower informed Ice-T of Armstrong’s alleged hanging, the “Ice Loves Coco” star tweeted, “Bad Joke… But alotta those wives would make me consider it [suicide]“
Where is the “joke” here?
Jokes are supposed to be funny, but Ice-T’s remark is just plain inappropriate and tasteless.
What do you think?
Sound off below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?