Hunger Games Swallows Up Competition
3:00 am, March 25th, 2012BOX OFFICE
The poster said, “The World Will Be Watching,” and that was the case.
Coming in a distant second was 21 Jump Street with $21.3 million in ticket sales.
Nabbing third place was The Lorax with $13.1 million.
Disney’s Martian flop John Carter and Act of Valor took fourth and fifth places with $5 million and $2.1 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Project X ($2 million), A Thousand Words ($1.9 million), October Baby ($1.7 million), Safe House ($1.39 million), and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($1.37 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?