Hunger Games Swallows Up Competition
3:00 am, March 25th, 2012BOX OFFICE
The poster said, “The World Will Be Watching,” and that was the case.
Coming in a distant second was 21 Jump Street with $21.3 million in ticket sales.
Nabbing third place was The Lorax with $13.1 million.
Disney’s Martian flop John Carter and Act of Valor took fourth and fifth places with $5 million and $2.1 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Project X ($2 million), A Thousand Words ($1.9 million), October Baby ($1.7 million), Safe House ($1.39 million), and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($1.37 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?