Hunger Games Swallows Up Competition
3:00 am, March 25th, 2012BOX OFFICE
The poster said, “The World Will Be Watching,” and that was the case.
Coming in a distant second was 21 Jump Street with $21.3 million in ticket sales.
Nabbing third place was The Lorax with $13.1 million.
Disney’s Martian flop John Carter and Act of Valor took fourth and fifth places with $5 million and $2.1 million, respectively.
Rounding out the Top 10 were Project X ($2 million), A Thousand Words ($1.9 million), October Baby ($1.7 million), Safe House ($1.39 million), and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island ($1.37 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?