Hulk Hogan Suing for $100 Million Over Sex Tape
6:08 pm, October 15th, 2012
Hulk Hogan is suing the parties allegedly behind his recently leaked sex tape for more than $100 million.
On Monday, the wrestling legend and his attorney appeared at a press conference in Tampa, announcing two lawsuits.
One suit is against Hogan’s pal Bubba the Love Sponge and his ex-wife Heather Clem (Hogan’s partner in the tape) for secretly recording Hogan’s sexual encounter with Clem.
The other lawsuit is against Gawker, which posted a clip from the tape earlier this month.
Hogan is seeking $100 million in damages against Gawker for leaking the footage.
It’s not clear how much he seeks from Bubba and Clem.
Hogan’s legal team said the recording and distribution of the illicit tape was “illegal, outrageous, and exceeded the bounds of human decency.”
They have vowed to go after any other outlets or individuals who display the footage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo