Hulk Hogan Reportedly Settles Sex Tape Lawsuit Against Bubba the Love Sponge
9:45 am, October 29th, 2012
Hulk Hogan has reportedly settled his lawsuit against Bubba the Love Sponge over the sex tape showing Hogan with Bubba’s ex-wife Heather Clem.
Earlier this month, the wrestling legend announced that he was suing Bubba and Clem for secretly recording Hogan’s sexual encounter, and also filing a $100 million lawsuit against Gawker (which posted the leaked footage).
Hogan has now, however, settled with Bubba and Clem, reports TMZ.
Financial terms were not disclosed, but Bubba has released a letter apologizing for having suggested that Hogan played a part in the tape’s recording and distribution.
“It is my belief that Hulk is not involved, and has not ever been involved, in trying to release the video, or exploit it, or otherwise gain from the video’s release in any way,” wrote Bubba.
He added that he is “committed to helping Hulk and his attorneys find whoever is responsible for the release of the tape.”
There’s been no indication that Hogan plans to drop his suits against Clem or Gawker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair