Hugh Jackman Dresses As Lincoln, Sings Gettysburg Address To Sway Oscar Voters
11:59 am, February 21st, 2013VIDEO
Hugh Jackman really wants to win the Oscar for Best Actor.
On Wednesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” the Les Miserables star did his best to sway voters who are leaning toward Lincoln lead Daniel Day-Lewis, the front runner at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
Jackman donned a fake beard and stovepipe hat to show off his own “Abraham Lincoln” skills, even briefly singing the Gettysburg Address.
He may not win the Oscar — but at least he’s a good sport.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look