Hugh Jackman Dresses As Lincoln, Sings Gettysburg Address To Sway Oscar Voters
11:59 am, February 21st, 2013VIDEO
Hugh Jackman really wants to win the Oscar for Best Actor.
On Wednesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” the Les Miserables star did his best to sway voters who are leaning toward Lincoln lead Daniel Day-Lewis, the front runner at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
Jackman donned a fake beard and stovepipe hat to show off his own “Abraham Lincoln” skills, even briefly singing the Gettysburg Address.
He may not win the Oscar — but at least he’s a good sport.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now