Hugh Hefner Shares Deep Heartbreak on Twitter After Wedding Cancellation
10:44 am, June 15th, 2011
Like most octogenarians dumped by their 25-year-old fiancées days before their wedding, Hugh Hefner shared his thoughts and emotions on Twitter.
“The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage,” wrote Hefner.
The publishing icon rejected “the TMZ report that Crystal & I ‘had a nasty argument,’” saying, “There were no arguments.”
In fact, Hefner doesn’t seem to have any ill will toward Harris, even mentioning that her single “Club Queen” was now available on iTunes. “I hope it’s a hit,” said her ex.
Hefner got “emotional support” from ex-wife Kim Conrad and Bridget Marquardt, along with other old companions. But he seemed sad that he didn’t have a certain furry friend at his side.
“Crystal took Charlie [the dog] with her when she left & I really miss him,” said Hefner.
If nothing else, Hef showed that he still has a sense of humor, even if it’s a bit darker this week.
“Since we’re not getting married on Saturday, I’ve scheduled a movie: ‘Runaway Bride,’” he tweeted. “Seems appropriate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Famous Left Handers