Hugh Hefner: I’ve Had Sex with More Than 1,000 Women But Never Cheated On Wives
5:01 pm, March 25th, 2013
Hugh Hefner opens up in the new Esquire, revealing that his decades as head of the Playboy empire may well have been the remarkable fantasy life his admirers assume.
Asked to estimate the number of women with whom he’s had sex, Hefner tells the magazine, “Over a thousand, I’m sure.”
But despite the staggering figure, Hefner never strayed.
“There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated,” explains the publishing icon. “But I made up for it when I wasn’t married. You have to keep your hand in.”
Last New Year’s Eve, Hefner got hitched for the third time, marrying Crystal Harris, who famously left him just days before they were supposed to wed in 2011.
“He believes in love,” says Harris. “Hef loves me more than anybody else in a relationship ever has. It took me time away to realize that. I think I realized that here is where I’m meant to be.”
Hefner ignores the doubters who find fault in the pairing.
He tells the magazine, “All our friends think it’s made in heaven. It’s only people who don’t know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty… I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last.”
Check out the rest of the Hefner feature in the April Esquire.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2