Huffington/Host? Tab wrongly links Arianna to Bill Maher
5:39 pm, February 11th, 2010
“Playboy pundit Bill Maher has sworn off leggy models half his age and is getting serious with a brainy babe five years his senior — media queen Arianna Huffington,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which reported the John Edwards story accurately… and very little since.
According to the Enquirer, Maher has “fallen hard” for Huffington, and according to one of their so-called sources, “He feels like he’s found his soul mate.”
The supermarket tab goes on to say they were recently “glued to each other” at a party thrown by director Henry Jaglom.
Had enough of this nonsense?
Here’s what’s right: Arianna spells her name with two Ns.
Here’s what’s wrong: EVERYTHING else.
Maher and Huffington are longtime friends.
Friends. That’s all.
Oh, and there’s one more thing… Maher has a girlfriend — Cara Santa Maria.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the MOST accurate celebrity reporting
You might like:
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries