Huffington/Host? Tab wrongly links Arianna to Bill Maher
5:39 pm, February 11th, 2010
“Playboy pundit Bill Maher has sworn off leggy models half his age and is getting serious with a brainy babe five years his senior — media queen Arianna Huffington,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which reported the John Edwards story accurately… and very little since.
According to the Enquirer, Maher has “fallen hard” for Huffington, and according to one of their so-called sources, “He feels like he’s found his soul mate.”
The supermarket tab goes on to say they were recently “glued to each other” at a party thrown by director Henry Jaglom.
Had enough of this nonsense?
Here’s what’s right: Arianna spells her name with two Ns.
Here’s what’s wrong: EVERYTHING else.
Maher and Huffington are longtime friends.
Friends. That’s all.
Oh, and there’s one more thing… Maher has a girlfriend — Cara Santa Maria.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the MOST accurate celebrity reporting
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?