Howie Mandel Returning to America’s Got Talent
9:25 pm, February 12th, 2013
Howie Mandel has officially signed on for another season of “America’s Got Talent.”
This will mark the judge’s fourth season with the show.
He’ll be joined by Howard Stern, who inked his deal to return in December, and another yet-to-be-announced judge.
A decision will be made soon, however, as auditions begin early March.
Last August, Sharon Osbourne confirmed she was leaving “AGT” due to a dispute with NBC.
Are you happy Mandel is staying on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre