Howie Mandel Returning to America’s Got Talent
9:25 pm, February 12th, 2013
Howie Mandel has officially signed on for another season of “America’s Got Talent.”
This will mark the judge’s fourth season with the show.
He’ll be joined by Howard Stern, who inked his deal to return in December, and another yet-to-be-announced judge.
A decision will be made soon, however, as auditions begin early March.
Last August, Sharon Osbourne confirmed she was leaving “AGT” due to a dispute with NBC.
Are you happy Mandel is staying on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z