Howard Stern: NBC Threatened Me After I Called Jay Leno a “Spineless Maggot”
4:17 pm, August 27th, 2012AUDIO
Howard Stern got a stern talking-to from NBC after he bashed Jay Leno as a “spineless maggot” on his radio show last week — but the self-proclaimed King of All Media was characteristically unfazed by the reprimand.
The “America’s Got Talent” judge, who now appears on the same TV network as the “Tonight Show” host, told his radio listeners that after slamming Leno on August 20, “I got a threatening kind of comment from one of the [NBC] executives.”
Stern, who has a long-standing feud with Leno, said, “I was laughing my a** off. I said, ‘Do not tell me to not talk about Jay Leno. I will f**king talk about Jay Leno for four hours if you tell me not to. I was done with Jay, now I’m all fired up again. F**k Jay!”
The radio host then added, “Take my job away from me. Who cares?”
“Don’t f**kin’ threaten me,” Stern warned, telling listeners, “I don’t answer to anybody.”
Stern, as promised, then went on to slam Leno all over again, criticizing him for touting his show’s pay cuts, saying, “Jay Leno is the biggest wuss on the planet… He’s a back-stabbing c*mbag.”
Check out the audio below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"