Howard Stern Defends Soldiers Peeing on Taliban Fighters: “So What; That’s War”
9:44 pm, January 17th, 2012LISTEN
The future “America’s Got Talent” judge and his rocker guest got into the discussion on Stern’s satellite radio show Tuesday morning.
Stern explained that it was impossible for anyone to understand what young American troops experience in the heat of life-and-death situations.
He theorizes, “A young brave man goes over there, he’s watching his buddies get blown up… you get done with an intense battle, you’re alive, you’re f**king crazed, you’re scared out of your mind… You take out your c**k and you piss on the enemy.”
“You know what? So what. That’s war,” concludes Stern.
His sidekick, Robin Quivers, offered the opinion, “I still think we always have to strive to be better.”
Stern brought up the sensitive matter of Navarro’s mother’s murder, and asked the musician whether he’d urinate on her murderer.
“More than likely,” replied Navarro.
Navarro was less adamant than Stern in his support for the soldiers’ actions, but stressed that there was no way he could understand their circumstances.
LISTEN to the discussion below – Warning: There are a couple of expletives.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet