Howard Stern: Clive Davis “Degrading” Kelly Clarkson in Memoir is “Sickening”
9:35 am, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Clarkson slammed the music executive for allegedly writing “false information” about her in the book, while Davis maintained his statements were “accurate” and “fact-checked.”
Now, Stern is weighing in on the controversy — and he’s siding 100 percent with Clarkson.
The “America’s Got Talent” judge said on his radio show on Wednesday, “I always find it sickening when management guys like to set the record straight about how f**king creative and what geniuses they are.”
Stern added, “This guy’s trying to diminish what she does? Doesn’t he have enough in life? Can’t he sort of tell his story without f**king degrading her and putting her down?”
“I think she has an amazing voice, and the girl has worked hard to get to where she is,” said Stern, sharing, “I don’t understand Clive Davis’ motivation for knocking this chick down.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Stern’s opinion on the Clarkson-Davis feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?