Howard Stern “Insulted” By Rumors He Could Replace Jimmy Fallon (AUDIO)
7:35 pm, March 13th, 2013AUDIO
Howard Stern is addressing rumors he could be offered a late-night talk show — and he’s none too pleased about the particulars.
There is unconfirmed speculation that NBC might soon transition Jimmy Fallon into Jay Leno’s prime “Tonight Show” slot, leaving a hole to fill at 12:35 a.m. where Fallon’s “Late Night” currently airs.
Rumors said Stern could get the gig, but execs might want to think again, as the shock jock has insinuated he wouldn’t be interested in such a late time slot.
“First of all, what an insult. Like, all the years of my career. I’m like, the biggest guy in radio. I’ve done film. I’ve done television,” Stern said on his show Monday.
He continued, “I mean, they act like I’m some kind of f**king beginner or something… Maybe if I’m really nice to NBC they’ll let me take over Carson Daly’s show at like 2 o’clock in the morning.”
But, is an NBC show for Stern totally out of the question?
Check out the audio below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
LISTEN: Warning: Explicit
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage