Howard Stern “Insulted” By Rumors He Could Replace Jimmy Fallon (AUDIO)
7:35 pm, March 13th, 2013AUDIO
Howard Stern is addressing rumors he could be offered a late-night talk show — and he’s none too pleased about the particulars.
There is unconfirmed speculation that NBC might soon transition Jimmy Fallon into Jay Leno’s prime “Tonight Show” slot, leaving a hole to fill at 12:35 a.m. where Fallon’s “Late Night” currently airs.
Rumors said Stern could get the gig, but execs might want to think again, as the shock jock has insinuated he wouldn’t be interested in such a late time slot.
“First of all, what an insult. Like, all the years of my career. I’m like, the biggest guy in radio. I’ve done film. I’ve done television,” Stern said on his show Monday.
He continued, “I mean, they act like I’m some kind of f**king beginner or something… Maybe if I’m really nice to NBC they’ll let me take over Carson Daly’s show at like 2 o’clock in the morning.”
But, is an NBC show for Stern totally out of the question?
Check out the audio below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
LISTEN: Warning: Explicit
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?