Howard Stern Makes Little Kid Cry on America’s Got Talent, Then Makes It Right
11:40 am, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
A seven-year-old named Mir Money performed on Monday’s “America’s Got Talent,” but, unfortunately, his adorableness outstripped his actual talent for rapping.
The only person as shaken by the experience as Money was Stern himself, who came up on stage to hug the tiny contestant and try to make things right.
By the end of the segment, Money seemed more comforted than Stern, who declared, “This job is too rough for me… I’m not cut out for this, man.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet