Howard Stern Makes Little Kid Cry on America’s Got Talent, Then Makes It Right
11:40 am, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
A seven-year-old named Mir Money performed on Monday’s “America’s Got Talent,” but, unfortunately, his adorableness outstripped his actual talent for rapping.
The only person as shaken by the experience as Money was Stern himself, who came up on stage to hug the tiny contestant and try to make things right.
By the end of the segment, Money seemed more comforted than Stern, who declared, “This job is too rough for me… I’m not cut out for this, man.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress