Howard Stern Addresses America’s Got Talent Judging Rumors (VIDEO)
11:02 am, November 14th, 2011VIDEO
Reports surfaced after Piers Morgan‘s departure from the NBC program that the self-proclaimed “King of All Media” was talking to the network about a potential $15 million deal to join the judging panel.
Stern was back on the air for the first time this morning since the buzz began.
“Let me tell you something… if I was a judge on ‘America’s Got Talent,’ there would be no nonsense,” said Stern.
He added, “I would be there for the talent. I would be there to actually find somebody good. The guy who won last year, if I had been on there… he would never have won.”
Check out video of his comments below!
Would you like to see Stern take a crack at the job?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy