TAB: Howard Stern and Howie Mandel “Hate Each Other!”
5:20 pm, May 16th, 2012
Out of fresh ideas, Reality Weekly goes digging in sister publication Star’s trash this week, pulling out a report Gossip Cop already debunked and publishing it as a cover story.
Reality Weekly contends that “America’s Got Talent” judges Stern and Mandel are warring behind the scenes, with the “raging” battle of egos “creating tension” backstage at the talent competition.
A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims Mandel “isn’t a happy camper,” especially because Stern supposedly plays “cruel jokes” taking advantage of Mandel’s obsessive compulsive disorder.
Mandel also has a “chip on his shoulder” ever since producers decided to move the show to New York to accommodate Stern, and is also allegedly upset about the attention new addition Stern gets from fans and crew alike.
“Howie is irked that Howard has breezed in and taken over,” says the Reality Weekly “source,” adding, “Howard is greeted by rock star-like adulations at auditions, and Howie is feeling unloved and unappreciated.”
The new season of “America’s Got Talent” only started this week, and the “Howard vs. Howie” rumors are already old and played out.
Sources close to both Mandel and Stern tell Gossip Cop the newest round of rumors concerning bad blood between the two judges is “false,” while a production source assures us there’s been no backstage battle whatsoever.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In