Howie vs. Howard? Mag Claims America’s Got Talent Judges “At Each Other’s Throat”
1:57 pm, May 2nd, 2012
“Sources” for the tabloid claim Stern and fellow judge Howie Mandel are “at each other’s throat, feuding over the limelight.”
One supposed Star “source” explains, “Howie is a huge diva, and his feathers have been ruffled ever since Howard came into the picture.”
“Howie is irked at how Howard has taken over,” continues the “source,” adding, “Howard is greeted with rock star-like adulations at auditions, and it leaves Howie feeling unappreciated.”
The tab’s insider says Mandel is particularly miffed over the show being relocated to New York to accommodate Stern, and that he’s annoyed Stern “acts like he doesn’t even care about the show.”
According to the “source,” the “America’s Got Talent” set has “turned into a war zone.”
So is tension really spilling over at the competition show’s judging panel?
A rep for Mandel tells Gossip Cop the story “bogus” and “ludicrous.”
“Howie loves Howard,” we’re assured.
Maybe the most pathetic thing about the Star report is that the New York Post ran a similarly inaccurate report six weeks ago.
It was wrong then, and it’s wrong now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors