CLAIM: Howie Mandel “Jealous” of Howard Stern on America’s Got Talent
12:12 pm, March 22nd, 2012
Along with Sharon Osbourne, the two have been combing the country for talent with stops from San Francisco to St. Louis.
The newspaper tries to set up a Howie vs. Howard feud, claiming the road crowds’ adoration for Stern has Mandel peeved.
“Howie is getting jealous because Howard is getting the loudest applause,” explains an unnamed “source” for the Post, also claiming that staffers supposedly overheard Mandel complaining about Stern “stealing the spotlight.”
But this seems to be mostly a case of the outlet trying to spark controversy where none exists.
An “America’s Got Talent” insider tells Gossip Cop there’s been no hint of discord whatsoever between the two judges.
“I love Howard, and his fans are phenomenal,” Mandel says through a rep, joking, “The only real negative about working with him is that my wife know yells ‘Baba Booey’ in bed during sex.”
The two judges happily discussed Stern’s new role on “America’s Got Talent” when Mandel appeared on Stern’s radio show last month (VIDEO BELOW).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Beyonce Documentary On HBO